This website is the home to information and resources designed to help teachers incorporate video into classroom instruction. The examples used relate to music education, but the strategies and techniques presented apply to any instructional situation regardless of content area, grade level, or mode of instruction - traditional classroom, hybrid, or online.
- Handout from presentation at the Illinois Music Educators Association All-State Conference, January 27, 2011: Download PDF.
- Contact Susan Ferdon (presenter, webmaster): email@example.com
- Susan's blog: Music EdTech
- Susan's website: www.ferdonmusic.com
- Music, Education & Technology Online Summit (METOS) 2010, presentation by Dr. James Frankel, author of YouTube in the Music Classroom:
- Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0q35QcMtMo&feature=related
- Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA8V-MgffBM&feature=related
- Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJpxHRNJ3-I&feature=related
- Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vju2yTYYJI&feature=related