- Why Technology?
- Why YouTube?
- Integration Tips
- Guiding Principles
- Getting Started
- Your YouTube Channel
- Recording and Uploading Video
- Technical Difficulties
- Just For Fun
This website is the home to information and resources designed to help teachers incorporate video into classroom instruction. The examples used relate to K-8 general education classrooms, but the strategies and techniques presented apply to any instructional situation regardless of content area, grade level, or mode of instruction - traditional classroom, hybrid, or online.
- Music, Education & Technology Online Summit (METOS) 2010, presentation by Dr. James Frankel, author of YouTube in the Music Classroom:
- Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0q35QcMtMo&feature=related
- Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA8V-MgffBM&feature=related
- Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJpxHRNJ3-I&feature=related
- Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vju2yTYYJI&feature=related